Elizabeths’ Daughters Need for Our Prayers - Elizabeths’ Sephardic Voice

As promised, here is Elizabeths’ Sephardic Voice. While you read this, she is hurrying to Spain where her daughter Lisa is trying to hold on so that she can see her mother once again before she sees the Lord. Please join my friends and me as we petition Adonai for the restoration of her health. While you do this remember that in our darkest hour Psalm 55:22 tells us to, Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

Betty’s Voice-When I was in my early twenties my parents took me on a trip to visit relatives in Saltillo, Mexico where my grandfather Miguel Narro was born and raised. They were rich and very Catholic. They disowned my grandfather when he accepted Yeshua as his Savior and became a Protestant Pastor. Many years later my great-aunt named Rosario (Rosary) confided to my mother that there had been two rabbi’s in the Narro family. After that, my mother wore a Star of David that she had bought. She told my son John David that we were Jewish. My grandfather refused to eat pork but we never knew why. No one ever talked about our Jewish Heritage. However, now I know that some believed we were Jewish and other family members denied it. My father, David Alcala most likely had Jewish ancestry also since Alcala is a Sephardic Jewish name. My great-grandfather Ambrosio Alcala was born in Alcala de Henares, a city in Spain that had an imposing Jewish presence and two Synagogues. Elizabeth Alcala-Narro Bennett is a Sephardic Jew whose children bring the gospel to those in Spain. She worships at a Messianic congregation.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment