Morning Prayer - Keeping Our Eyes on The Lord

I posted one of Ron’s favorite pictures of us on my Facebook page yesterday. Imagine my surprise this morning when I discovered that friends had posited their high fives. That led me to post the following, “When one looks at others with the eyes of God we see love. Therefore, let us befriend ourselves for if God loved us, and we know He did, then why should we discount or doubt how we look or our worth! My prayer for you today is that you receive what is good, disguard what hinders, and rejoice!”

A moment later, I remembered Psalm 64:10, which speaks of rejoicing not over a picture but in the Lord. It says, “The righteous will rejoice in the Lord and take refuge in him; all the upright in heart will glory in him!”

My prayer for you and me today is that we rejoice in what lasts forever and keep our eyes on the Lord.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment