I Signed the Publishers Contract for Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing Book Two


Hurray! Friday afternoon I sent book two of Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing to my acquisitions editor at Tate. Today she overnighted a contract to me. When she conveyed that good news, she added, “You have written another amazing book that is beautifully written. I loved all of your reviews. This is a great selling point!”

Ron and I did the happy dance, my daughter and her family interrupted our dinner (which made the evening sweet indeed) to shout ‘Hurray!” Cheryl and I had a great talk, and the cherry on the top, is that none of this would have happened if it weren’t for Messiahs commission!

Because of this work, the Lord is allowing us to meet some very interesting Sephardim, one of which we are breaking bread with tomorrow night! I’m so very blessed to have been allowed to do this work, and now that I know a little about the Spanish Jews it seems that Messiah keeps putting them in my path so I can ask them if what I found out is true. By the time we have finished talking we’ve made a date to meet again!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment