Editing Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing Book Two, by Paula Rose Michelson


Although I received the first edits for the second novel in the Casa Saga last Friday, I was too ill to begin working on them. Since had been sick for eight weeks, I spent this week trying to regain my strength while I reviewed my editor’s notes, and sought God. Once I had processed what needed to be changed I spoke with Hillary. Her thoughtful comments coupled with her insightful critique of the text suggesting I enlarge two characters stories showed me that God had again united us in this work. For she did not know that these minor characters would become much more by the end of this saga, gain importance in the next series, or that they would be the leading characters in the third.

Since I’m still ill, this is all I have energy to post today. Please pray that during my visit to the doctors today, I receive either a referral or the correct medication.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment